The UI/UX Designer contributes to the user research, experience, and user interface design of our software products and produces user-centeric solutions to maximize product value. We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate who is interested in design technologies and is up-to-date with the tech world & curious to learn more!
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as our UI/UX Designer.
This role will involve
- Hybrid working; 2 days in our Ankara office & 3 days remote.
- Contribute to the user research, wireframe, and high fidelity UI design of our software products.
- Support your work with relevant metrics and reasons.
- Attend scrum meetings. Monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in monthly reporting of project status.
- Work with the software development teams when creating user-centered solutions that reflect the vision and features of the product.
- Effective communication skills; written and oral in English working with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of user experience, interaction design, information architecture, and design processes.
- Ability to use tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD, …
- Demonstrated project planning and problem-solving skills.
- Presenting a strong portfolio is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application.