System Test Engineer
The Test Engineer is an essential part of the R&D team and will be involved in verification activities necessary for satisfying new Products and/or Services requirements during development.
This role will involve:
- Working closely with R&D team regarding project details, and ensure that functionality developed matches the requirements defined in the project plan.
- Developing and improving testing procedures
- Attending scrum meetings & standups.
- Communicating all potential risks and operational deviations including summary root cause and other metrics to R&D personnel and Product Owner as necessary.
What do we expect from you?
- Effective communication skills; written and oral in English working with cross-functional teams
- Eagerness to learn
- Graduate of Electrical/Electronics/Biomedical Engineering
For our initial review of your application, please submit one test/project report that you have prepared in your previous work/internship/project. The content of the work you will submit can be related to any service or product as long as it is not confidential. We ask for such a report as we would like to see how you organize and present the information rather than the information itself.
We look forward to receiving your application.