Product ManagerThe Product Manager is a product/technology/process expert who directs and manages all activities related to delivering new Products and Services including scope, design, architectural vision, feature definition, usability, as well as product launch, and defect management during development to maximize product value in support of Spirohome business requirements.
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as Product Manager
This role will involve:
- Work closely with Management regarding product requirements and project details, and ensure that functionality delivered matches market requirements.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to efficiently control whether the project is on the track.
- In the product manager role, manage the product backlog, write user stories, and work closely with other stakeholders to help them write unambiguous user stories to ensure that the development team fully understands the business objectives. Product Managers should act as the liaison between
- Attend scrum meetings & standups. Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in monthly reporting of project status. Includes definition of project timelines, securing of internal & external resources, process tracking, risk management (prioritization, critical paths and costs) and communication of project status.
- Coordinating with across the organization to develop and launch a Product on-time and on-budget.
- Communicates all potential risks (regulatory or other), operational deviations including summary root cause and other metrics to Management personnel as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams ensure development is designing appropriate features to maximize value.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation based upon business strategies and voice of the customer.
- Work with development & technical leads to determine scope and prioritize for product development cycles
- Inspire and motivate the teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency during release planning meetings.
What do we expect from you?
- Effective communication skills; written and oral in English working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong Background in the area of web development
- Demonstrated project planning skills and track record of defining, developing, and launching successful Products
- Experience with (medical) devices, SAAS services, and related technologies is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application.