As a pioneer of digital & compact health solutions, Inofab Health’s motivation is to support and improve patients' lives! We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate who is interested in accounting analysis and is up-to-date with the tech world with a curiosity to learn more. This job opportunity will offer an opportunity to work with a passionate, talented, and globally connected team.
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as our Accounting Analyst.
This role will involve
- Performing accounting transactions of invoices and receipts.
- Analytical reporting of income and expense items under the uniform chart of accounts.
- Preparing and overseeing current accounts between suppliers and customers.
- Preparing and overseeing monthly payroll reports.
- Following up of the social security payments and governmental tax transactions with the support of CPA.
- Timely, reliable, and accurate recording and reporting of daily transactions.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- A bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Banking, Finance or Finance & Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in general accounting.
- Ability to achieve initiative and autonomous results.
- Solid knowledge of computer skills in MS Office Tools and Accounting Softwares (i.e. Logo, Zirve, Luca)
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
- A solid knowledge in finance and accounting.
- Experience in technology companies is a plus.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with partially remote options
- A competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Flexible dress code
We look forward to receive your application.