The Production & Supply Chain Manager directs all activities related to running the manufacturing process reliably and analyzes the operational performance quality of the company. Product launch, monitoring the supply chain strategy, and improving productivity is key for our goal to maximize product value.
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as our Production & Supply Chain Manager.
This role will involve
- Work closely with S&D and Sales teams regarding production requirements, logistic operations, and potential risks.
- Organize supplier audits.
- Oversee the supply chain strategy.
- Attend scrum meetings. Monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in monthly reporting of project status. Includes definition of project timelines, securing of internal & external resources, process tracking, and communication of project status.
- Coordinate across the organization to launch a product on-time & on-budget with right logistical strategy to ensure all channels can be supplied.
- Work with development & technical leads to determine scope and prioritize product development cycles to maximize value.
- Ensure the development team understands the vision and features of the product.
- Collaborate with other departments to create plans for business growth.
- Inspire and motivate the teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency during release planning meetings.
- Effective communication skills
- Working with & leading cross-functional teams.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in electrical/industrial/mechanical/biomedical engineering is a plus.
- Experience in production and/or purchasing management is a plus.
- Demonstrated project planning and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in roduction, procurement, or supply chain management with medical devices or the automotive industry is a big plus.
We look forward to receive your application.