We are looking for an embedded software developer who will work with our R&D team on the next generation of revolutionary Spirohome products that aim to serve respiratory health patients around the world.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Maintain software validation documentation(SRS, SDD, STR, etc)
- At least 3 years of working experience in embedded software development
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of C, C++
- Familiarity with BLE stacks and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of ARM-based MCUs
We look forward to receiving your application.