As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, face-to-face interactions remain a challenge and digital health care systems are relied on more than ever. The Turkish National Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology has declared criteria & advice guidelines for remote asthma management:
- Personal action plans of asthmatic patients should be updated according to the pandemic’s course at each visit.
- Especially patients who cannot come to clinics, who do not want to come or who are at risk to come can be followed up with remote access and telemedicine technologies.
- Especially for patients with severe and unstable asthma, the use of a personal spirometer at home, and, thus, objective data transfer to their physicians may be recommended.
- Electronic recording facilities and telemedicine platforms can be used to note the results of the tests performed in the home environment and to prevent errors in their transmission.
Our SpiroHome solutions are fully comprehensive of these guidelines, providing instantaneous monitoring of lung function tests as well as cloud infrastructure to share your pulmonary function test results with your healthcare providers whenever and wherever you want to.
Click to learn more about Turkish National Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology’s guidelines.
- “Covid-19 Pandemisinde Astlımlı Hastalarda Solunum Fonksiyon Testi (SFT) Uygulaması.” Türkiye Ulusal Alerji Ve Klinik İmmünoloji Derneği, 1 Jan. 2021, www.aid.org.tr/covid-19-pandemisinde-astlimli-hastalarda-solunum-fonksiyon-testi-sft-uygulamasi/.