Inofab Health is a growing digital health company that has a passion for designing solutions for patients with Asthma, COPD, CF, and other chronic lung conditions.
As Inofab Heros, we create value for both doctors and patients through hardware-integrated software solutions that are rapidly becoming the inevitable future of respiratory care.
Inofab Health has brought to market the world’s first ultrasonic personal spirometer SpiroHome which has reached patients in over 51 countries since May 2019. It is continuing to expand its product range with SpiroCloud (a remote patient monitoring software), SpiroClinic (smart spirometer for professional use) and Spirohaler (smart inhaler sensors to improve patient adherence).
What you will do at Inofab
- Hands on approach for successful monitoring and control of team engagements through close interactions with department leaders and co-workers, enhancing morale and increasing levels of productivity.
- Lead departments in developing recruitment strategies and planning
- Regularly manage the Inofab candidate pool
- Actively seek and assess candidates with high business acumen as potential assets to our team
- Maintain local and international administration for human resources with continuous monitoring and improvement of HR documentation.
- Ensure personnel learning and development, contractual arrangements and on-boarding and exit processes
- Provide technical support on organizational development and legal issues
- 2+ years of experience working experience in the field of human resources with hands on knowledge of HR processes design. (Working with software teams is a huge plus)
- Effective communication skills in English.
- A bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business, Economics, International Relations, Public Administration or related departmants.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- A unique curiosity with respect to the trend of technology
- Solid knowledge of computer skills in Google Workspace Products-Sheets,Slides,Docs- (Jira and Confluence knowledge would be an asset)
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Prior experience in startups will be considered as an important asset
Working as a Inofab Hero
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within across our development, business, quality & operation teams and at our Ankara Headquarters
- Private Health Insurance
- Meal Card for your tastes and preferences
- Flexible working hours with partially remote options
- Stock option plans
- A competitive salary with a bonus scheme
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s what it looks like:
- Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also include a few words about yourself and your motivations.
- Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
- Case study: We may need to test particular skills & experiences.
- Welcome aboard! You are now a part of our team.
If you believe that you are willing to become a partner of a fast-paced environment that targets to add value in the healthcare industry we are waiting for you!
As Inofab, we solemnly give importance for zero discrimination and strictly imply this as a workplace policy. Any applicants will be regarded as equals without considering any gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, citizenship, marital status, and any other distinct demographics.
Our hiring policy focuses on only reaching our the applicants that are suitable for the position and interview due to the large scale of applications. The applied candidates will be evaluated on an urgent manner following their submission.