Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work with our Quality Management Team.
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as our Regulatory Specialist.
- Coordinating and preparing regulatory compliance files
- Following the regulatory steps of the internal and external operations of the company (i.e. manufacturing, product development, etc.)
- Working with the R&D team to oversee the Technical File preperations.
- Defining, establishing, and following the operating procedures.
- Effective communication skills in written and verbal English
- Understanding of Quality Management systems like ISO13485 or ISO9001
- Must have experience in preparing Class 2A medical device technical files
- Past experience in technical dossier preparation is a huge plus
- Working with cross-functional teams
We look forward to receive your application.