We are looking for a critical-thinker, problem-solver, and result-oriented Hardware Design Engineer to join our R&D team. At Inofab Health, we face unique challenges during the designing, prototyping, and manufacturing processes of our innovative products. We offer a unique work environment that enables all colleagues to continuously improve themselves.
Our contribution to improving patients' lives motivates us every day!
Join us in Ankara as our Hardware Design Engineer.
- Designing the schematics and layouts of new products.
- Executing hardware tests and documenting the results according to the company’s document management system.
- Choosing necessary hardware components, coordinating part sourcing, and putting purchase orders for parts that will be used in the design.
- Assembling, soldering, and prototyping early designs.
- Transferring designs to manufacturing, developing test jigs, and preparing test flows for mass manufacturing.
- Solving the problems that may arise during manufacturing.
- Graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant department.
- Result-oriented, highly motivated, and looking for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited inputs.
- Knowledge of schematics and PCB design software, microcontroller-based analog, digital, and power circuits; experience with Altium is a plus.
We look forward to receive your application.